Pahquioque Rod & Gun Club
Wooster Mountain Shooting Range, Danbury Connecticut
Established in 1899, Pahquioque Rod & Gun Club is one of the oldest trap shooting clubs in America. A rustic club house with a century old stone fireplace located on the grounds of Wooster Mountain Shooting Range is home to the club’s public and private shooting events. It has four modern trap fields with voice activated callers and hosts registered ATA events in June, August and October as well as a member’s only Winter League that runs from December to April.
Pahquioque is open to the public on Tuesdays, year round, weather permitting from 10:00am until dusk. Click on "Public Shooting" tab for info.
Pahquioque promotes the enjoyment of safe, proficient trap shooting. Membership is by invitation only.
• All participants must maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distancing while on the grounds
• Masks must be worn at all times when on the grounds of Wooster Mountain
• The clubhouse will be closed to all shooters
• Hand sanitizing must be practiced
• No drinks or food will be available on the grounds, but shooters may bring their own